18 July 2010

Rachel, Please

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now, I'm not one to make excuses. I just don't care for them - unless I have a really good one, or one of those really annoying friends who you have to make an elaborate excuse for just to get out of hanging out with them. So I'm going to tell it all to you straight - my 8:30 - 5:00 job is kicking my ass. Running around an office all day trying to please the un-please-able and also trying to get back into the groove of something is stressful and tiring. So the first thing to fall to the wayside was this blog. It started as a fun summer project because I didn't have a job to fill my day and I was getting sick of reading. But now with this job, money in the bank to have fun with (which I've been doing a lot of also) and currently looking for a place to live next year for school, its just gotten so busy that there seems to be no time to get someone to take pictures of what I'm wearing.

This doesn't mean I'm letting this go altogether - to "all my loyal fans" (ha!).

This just means that the posts will probably be less frequent. Which is okay because honestly, if I'm living up to the blog and living on a budget, I really can't have that many outfits to show on this thing.

Body:
$6.00 V-neck tee from Target
$2.00 Skirt from the Salvation Army in East Lansing which I modified by bringing it up about one foot.
$2.00 Tights on clearance from Kroger which I modified by purposefully putting runs in (after I got a run in it right after I bought them) and cutting off the feet.

This is just a night full of confessions. I'm not really happy with the way my distressed tights look anymore. I didn't intend for them to get crazy huge holes in them, which is what happened because I was fairly inexperienced when I decided to run them. Also, I've washed them 4 or 5 times and each time the runs get fuzzier and full of piles that I have to cut off. I think its time I take some of my old tights I can't wear because of a run or two and make some new ones.

R.

No comments :

Post a Comment