11 January 2012

JASON WU FOR TARGET FAVORITES

OKAY, so I already blogged about my initial reactions about the Jason Wu for Target collaboration. But the full lookbook came out and I just couldn't resist commenting on a few of my favorite photos. Or at least just showing you them!

BEHOLD BELOW:



This dress looks so different styled like this! 
I love it more now than the ad. 
But I still think it would look better with some fierce heels.




See, the heels on this look make the shorts look less
like a day at the beach and more like a casual day
in the city.



I've been in the market for a trench coat for some time. 
I haven't seen a black one, but this just makes me want
a black trench coat. DOWN WITH TAN.



I think there is something to these Heidi braids. I've worn them before but I've never been totally confident with the way they look on me. Maybe I'll be wearing them on here in the future . . .

RB.

Images from fashionologie.com

No comments :

Post a Comment