10 February 2012

WOAH, WHAT HAPPENED HERE?



SO YEAH. I guess this place looks a little bit different than it did a couple hours ago. I'm sort of experimenting with the layout/design right now. One of the things I don't really remember if I filled you all in on, was that a silent "NEW YEARS RESOLUTION" of mine was to redesign my blog. Initially I really loved the way the design looked, but I want to start fresh.

So what better way to do that than make my blog look more like a tumblr and less like a blogger?

LOLZ.

Just kidding. Although this does seem like a content factory blog template, I just happen to fancy, and I mean deeply fancy the way this one looks. Gives some sort of contemporary web elegance (or should I say eleganze) that I'm kind of looking for. A sort of "official" editorial type look that I think I want my blog to move in the direction of.

SO I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY that in the next few days, weeks, this thing will be looking (possibly) a bit wonky at times. Headers may grow or shrink like some Alice In Wonderland fantasy. Layouts may evolve as predicted by Charles Darwin. Let's just hope one thing stays the same: my blogging 'talents' only increase in concrete, tangible ways; yet always remaining mediocre. PSYCH! I really don't want that to happen. OH PLEASE DECEASED LITERARY GIANTS, let me grow as a writer. <end prayer>

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO EXPLORE MY NEW BLOG LAYOUT. 

Play around! See the fun in the new tabs. And please refrain from judging me that I happen to like the "Magazine" tab the most. I just hope I can get all my side bar crap back, otherwise my sponsors are not going to be very happy! 


YOURS,

RACHEL BETH


No comments :

Post a Comment