08 May 2012

SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE

HEY EVERYONE. 

Just a quick update here. I've been adjusting to my new full time job, so I've been increasingly more tired and less likely to get out there and shoot some outfit pictures! I've got to say I'm totally bummed about this. I really wanted to capitalize off of the success of my last look. Oh well. 

I hope to do more writing on here as well. Again, adjusting to my new life is going to take some time so please bear with me! 

AND ABOUT MY LAST LOOK. Wow, what a surprise. I'm, quite honestly, still high off of the unexpected response from the photos! It's so validating to create something that you love so much, and then have people respond with love and admiration.

So check back here soon. It's been a while since I've found anything news/noteworthy to really comment on in the fashion world. Although I did hear that ANNA WINTOUR of VOGUE EDITOR IN CHIEF status did say (non verbatim quote) "OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL KIM KARDASHIAN EVER BE ON THE COVER OF VOGUE." 

Gotta respect that.

SEE YOU SOON,

RACHEL B.

No comments :

Post a Comment