19 May 2010

Disconnect the Dots

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went on a picnic this weekend at Kensington Metropark and thought it would be a great opportunity to showcase my outfit.

Neck: $10.00 necklace from Meijer
Body:
$22.80 on sale Simply Vera Nightgown from Kohl's
$6.00 on clearance cardigan from Target
Waist: $16.00 belt from J.crew
Feet: $2.00 jellies from Target dollar section

I just love the little white polka dots on this nightgown and it feels great! No one would ever have known it was a nightgown! There's some more great nightgowns I might have to snatch up like this one or this one.

I'm not into jewelry that much, but that necklace was such a great combination that a little $10 splurge was worth it!

POST EDIT: Once photobucket gets my account up and running again I'll be able to post better quality pictures!
POST POST EDIT: Thats much better, n'est pas?


No comments :

Post a Comment