24 May 2010

A Sweet Summer's Night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beautiful weekend we had in Southern Michigan! I took some time out to play with a bubble wand in the Nichols Arboretum. It was a great time.

Head: $1.00 scarf from Salvation Army
Body: $11.00 on sale from Old Navy
Feet: $22.00 Merona shoes from Target

Yes, I am not naming my cardigan or my belt. From now on, items I have already worn once and named the price of I will not name them in the final price of my outfit. This is because I've already "purchased" them and you wouldn't purchase the same thing twice! This will show how you can built up your wardrobe with simple pieces that you can virtually wear with anything.

If you'd like to see the price and location of my cardigan and belt, you can do so here.

No comments :

Post a Comment