27 July 2011

FEEL IT ALL AROUND







I had another fabulous time in Detroit this weekend, on Belle Isle. I've never visited Belle Isle before, but after that trip, I think I'll be spending a lot more time there! Its gorgeous! No wonder its name is "Beautiful Isle" in french.

I'm wearing a dress from Forever 21 and shoes from Target. I love the simplicity of this outfit. I'm a simple girl. I don't really like a lot of jewelry and other accessories hanging off my body. I especially love the mock bodice of this chambray dress, and the exposed zipper in the back. Tones down the romance of the dress and adds an "edgy" element.

Hope you enjoy!


RB.


PS. If you're from Detroit, check out the Renaissance Center in the background!


Photos courtesy of Brian Garcia


2 comments :

  1. nice dress, and nice place :)

    http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments Danny! And most importantly, thanks for checking out my blog!


    <3


    RB.

    ReplyDelete