06 August 2011

FLORAL MINTS






I know I've already explained how much I love the South Garden at the Art Institute in Chicago, so I'll keep this post short & sweet.

This is another I Heart Ronson dress by Charlotte Ronson for JCPenney. I was gifted it for my birthday. I love the pansy print on it with the different shades of mint green. Although these pictures don't particularly show it, it has great button detailing on the front. I love how whimsical the dress is with the frilly edges.

I think it goes great with the South Garden in Chicago.


On a side note, I'm currently in the Northern parts of Michigan staying on Houghton Lake! So look out for updates from that! I'm hoping to guest blog on the Pure Michigan website. We'll see!

Enjoy!


RB.


Photos courtesy of Brian Garcia.

No comments :

Post a Comment