02 August 2011

LAKE MICHIGAN








I had such a fantastic birthday weekend in Chicago! I spent a lot of time on the beach; watching the Navy Pier fireworks on Saturday at the beach, swimming, and taking in some much needed sun and relaxation!


Lake Michigan is so gorgeous in Chicago! I especially love laying on the beach and being able to take in the city's amazing skyline while splashing around or catching some rays.  If you ever have the chance to go to Chicago, you should definitely visit this beach: 


The Kathy Osterman Beach in Edgewater. Its almost on the tail end of the Lincoln Park river walk, and its way out from the city, but its so quiet and relaxing. Nothing like the other beaches in Chicago.


I decided to be a J. Crew baby that day and wear all J.Crew, striped tank and shorts. I actually got a great deal on this outfit because I shopped at the J. Crew Factory Store. My J. Crew obsession can get a little pricey, so thank god for the Factory Store. Not to mention, a lot of the J. Crew items that go on sale some times end up on the sale racks in the Factory Store.

Hope you like! Stay tuned for all my great looks from Chicago! I can't wait to show you all!


RB.

Photos courtesy of Brian Garcia

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the compliments Joanna!!

    And, of course, thanks for looking at my blog!!


    <3


    RB.

    ReplyDelete