16 August 2011

Missoni for Target, Full Lookbook


So a couple of days ago, Target released the full 400 piece lookbook for Missoni's collection. Its even better than the ad let on. In fact, I chose a few of my favorite pieces (that will hopefully end up in my closet!) from the upcoming collection. I can't wait!


I'm drooling over the black and white outfits! I know Missoni is supposed to help you bring color into your life & wardrobe, but the black and white patterns are just stunning. 


I also must have the stationary! I don't know why I'm so shocked that Missoni went "all out" and designed stuff like plates, throw pillows, and a couch, but the stationary! Divine!

I got all these photos from fashionologie.com. Its a great website to keep up on the latest fashion news and trends!


RB.

No comments :

Post a Comment