24 August 2011

PETALS








I love the blush tones trend that has been going on for the past few seasons. It's like all the colors are washed out for this past spring.

I got this gorgeous little petal embellished dress from J. Crew on sale. It wasn't the best deal, the dress was still rather expensive. But I had to have it! Since it's a shift dress, I paired it with this great gray waist belt from J. Crew as well.

I love my Dolce Vita for Target cork wedges! They are so comfortable to walk in and I love the strap detailing! I think they are all on sale at Target now, for way cheap, so you should check them out!


I applied for an Internship at Free People. Full time, and paid! I'd really love the opportunity to work for a brand like Free People! I hope it works out!


Fall is just around the corner, can't wait! Apparently there's a possibility of tornados tonight in Michigan! Yikes!


RB.


Photos courtesy of Brian Garcia.

No comments :

Post a Comment