11 September 2011

Fashion's Night Out

So I was planning on blogging some of my favorite Fashion's Night Out pictures on Friday, but my Bon Look glasses never came! It was going to be a big post with my new glasses & FNO. Didn't happen. So without further adieu, Fashion's Night Out:

Iman and dance contest participates at Lanvin

Party goers

Shoppers sporting modified design's of the Fashion's Night Out T-shirts

Diane von Furstenberg's personal mantra.

Crystal Renn & Zac Posen

Shoppers

Alexa Chung at Stella McCartney

Best Coast performing at Helmut Lang

I love these pictures because I think they highlight the excitement and fun of Fashion's Night Out, but also how it brings everyone in the fashion community and those who are just remotely interested in fashion together. It's not just the super elite, it's for everyone.

By the way, Alexa Chug's dress, adorable.


Hope you're enjoying the weekend! 


RB.


Images from vogue.com

No comments :

Post a Comment