27 September 2011

ON THE EQUINOX








Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, not just because of the fashion. I love the cool weather, the colors of the leaves. However, the changing weather never agrees with me! Every time the weather decides to go from 80 to 50 degrees in one day, my allergies go all out of whack and I'm left with a sore throat, a cough, a stuffy, itchy nose, and sneezing constantly! Talk about NOT something to like about the fall. 


In this outfit I'm wearing a J. Crew skirt, an Urban Outfitters striped shirt, and my black blazer from Target. All of these pieces I've worn before in different looks I've posted on my blog. Poke around and try to find them! 

Regardless of whether or not you can find them, I think its really important to note how easily it is for me to mix and match the things within my closet to make a completely new look. Things you buy should always be easy to fit inside your existing wardrobe, that way you can get longevity out of your garments without wasting your money on something that just doesn't belong.


Hope you enjoy! I can't wait to NOT be sick anymore! :D


Rachel Beth



Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

No comments :

Post a Comment