22 September 2011

RUN AWAY WITH ME








Is this not the dress worn 'round the world? Because if it's not, it's definitely the most popular dress silhouette right now. I got mine from H&M but you can get it at Topshop as well (and probably some other retailers). 


I've got to say though, best $24 dollars I spent. Yes, this dress was only $24! It's a thick knit so its perfect for the fall and winter weather. It's completely versatile, you can dress it up or dress it down. I decided to dress it up a bit because I love dressing up, even if I'm not going to a party that demands it. Dressing up just makes me feel good about myself, like, I'm worth the effort to make myself look really nice. It also says to the world that I care enough about myself to take care in how I present myself to the world.


I got these lovely tights on sale for $5. I think the polka dots are adorable and not too overdone. I got the shoes from Target a few seasons ago on clearance for $6. I love the little bows on my feet! I added this fabric belt that came with another dress because I like the satin sheen it has and how it breaks up the monotony of the white dress. 


It's definitely fun to spin around in a dress with a full skirt like this!


Love,


Rachel B.


Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

4 comments :

  1. Really lovely dress! You look great!

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so feminine! And I love your tights and shoes!

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chrysa! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete