01 September 2011

September 2011 Covers

Vogue Australia September 2011

W September 2011

Interview September 2011

Vogue Brazil September 2011

Love September 2011

Several fashion websites complied a really fun photo list of every September issue cover. And in honor of the first day of September, I picked my favourites, the ones I felt were the most interesting to look at and would make me want to pick up the magazine. 


I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same celebrities on these September Issues, posing in practically the same way. I love how W Magazine and Interview transformed their September celebrities to making them practically unrecognizable. I mean Kristen Stewart looks like a fashion model, not her normal, tomboy-self. She's also sporting some serious Mod hair and make-up that reflects one of the seasons trends.

Anne Hathaway has also been transformed into a high fashion model, masking her face with a piece of lace on the Interview cover. This is the most stunning and interesting cover of the bunch! The black and white photo draws me in because of how dark and strong her eyes look behind the lace.

Vogue Brazil is obviously the most typical September, or any cover for that matter, that I chose. I chose it because I love that instead of popular model heavyweight like Cindy Crawford or Kate Moss, they chose Georgia May Jagger, a gorgeous  up and coming model. Plus, the bold orange background really makes her and the magazine just pop. It compliments jagger in such a way that it doesn't take the focus off of her, but actually brings all the focus on her.


I recently got my copy of Vogue's September Issue with Kate Moss. So, to continue with the September Cover Celebration, I'll be posting more about that later! 


RB.

No comments :

Post a Comment