07 December 2011

GAGA'S WORKSHOP AT BARNEY'S


So I know I've been a bad blogger, blahdy blah, lets move on. While I was in New York, I made it one of my must do's to visit Gaga's Workshop at Barney's. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Although it was just basically a shop, it was still fantastically amazing and wildly fun. All of the clerks were dressed up in fun fashionable outfits while still wearing a "Gaga's Workshop" t-shirt. The window display's outside were absolutely stunning. I tried to take pictures that would showcase the entire place, including some of the displays and items I thought were extra fun.

Enjoy!


View from the escalator to the Fifth floor.







These "PAWS OFF!" signs were everywhere! Definitely needed though since I wanted to touch everything.





I desperately wanted these shoes and clothing cookies! So adorable.





I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed the exhibit and shop!

Love,

Rachel Beth

PS. Still trying to recover!

No comments :

Post a Comment