05 December 2011


I feel like the worst blogger in the world. I should really be blogging today about my trip, how much fun I had in NYC and more importantly how insane GAGA's Workshop was in Barney's (I took many pictures inside of it so I could show all of you). But instead I'm munching on goldfish crackers and watching reruns of Gilmore Girls on TV because I came home with a nasty cold! I'm so weak and fatigued that I'm going to take a couple of days off. Possibly till tomorrow. I don't know. What I really need to do is take pictures of my outfits and post them on here. I know I've been slacking. Please forgive me and wish me well.


Love,

Rachel Beth


PS. Enjoy this picture of my dog with my velvet collar on. Consider this a preview of outfits to come! 

No comments :

Post a Comment