17 January 2012

2012 GLOBES TREND MASHUP. . . AND BLOG NEWS







Just a fun mash up of what all the internet websites are saying about THE GLOBES. Kinda fun how you can pull a trend just out of anything. So many trends were on display! Good thing so each site has something different to say about the fashions.

Since a trend is the progress something is making, the direction in which it appears to be going, I suppose trends can be just a hole 'lotta hooey to get people interested in buying items. Just an observation about a situation, something that explains the whole.

I gotta say though, I'm happy there wasn't an overarching "orange glow" about the globes, if you get my drift. It's nice to see natural skin tones trendy.

_______________________________________________________________________

ANDY WARHOL - BUTTERFLIES


IN OTHER BLOG NEWS . . . 

Have you noticed less pictures of me, more writing? 
Hoping to see more outfits and my dear face on this thing?

Well, my photographer and I have been discussing new ways of taking pictures.
I'm interested in making a change in my photos, the way they look,
the way they are taken, everything. 

This 'change' seems to be taking longer than I anticipated, but I hope to have
new photos for everyone very very soon. Maybe next week? Hope so.

Until then, I'm going to be writing. Maybe posting pictures from facebook
and twitter since I've been posting amateur photobooth outfit photos. If
you'd like to see those in real time, you should follow me on TWITTER or fan
me on FACEBOOK.

I hope you stay with me here while I go through this 'metamorphosis'.

-

RACHEL B.

No comments :

Post a Comment