31 January 2012

SAINT MOD - SHEINSIDE



USUALLY I can find something to write about with my blog posts. I guess I don't have much to say except my lover and I have the same day off today, which almost never happens. So we are going to spend some much needed R & R and other fun stuff together. Especially since he's due to JET SET out tomorrow night to make a life for us! 

SO this post is really exciting! MY second big sponsorship since I became a fashion blogger! I got this lovely dress from sheinside.com. I chose this dress of everything that I could choose (and they have lots of lovely designed items) because I love the color, and the simplistic feminine detail with the bows on the back. The shift dress silhouette is a nod to MOD, so I had to have it. 

BUT I have to be honest. Although the dress is cute and lovely, it isn't the best quality. I'm not sure I would honestly pay as much as they have it retailing for. The fabric seems a slight bit on the lower quality. But it's not much different than buying clothing from some of your favorite stores anyways.

SO I'd say if you're looking for something trendy, different, and unique and willing to spend the cash, knowing that the quality might not be 100%, then sheinside.com would be a great site for you! I am definitely content with this dress myself.

Enjoy your day!

Love,

Rachel BETH








Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

No comments :

Post a Comment