11 February 2012

I'VE FINALLY COMMENTED BACK.



I'VE BEEN CLEANING UP some of my blog this weekend, looking through old posts, adding some tabs to the top bar (I'll let you know when those are finished). I've been reading back through all of your comments and actually commenting back on some I seemed to miss! A while back I changed the comments from being "moderated" to not. Big mistake! I never get a notification of comments if they aren't "moderated", and consequently, I've missed out on some of your lovely comments! 

If you're a returning reader and have commented before, please look back and enjoy my responses back. I felt compelled to let you all know that I've been a lamester blogger and missed out on some of your lovely comments. I changed my comments back to being "moderated" (which means nothing; I don't delete any comments, I just want some notification of comments) so I can see when you comment on here. I don't want to miss out on them again!

I really struggle some times with my mind. Does that ever happen to you? While writing this post I felt that I had something else important to say, but whatever that was quite literally disappeared from my mind into thin air. But this strong feeling of something important to say still lingers. I guess the sad sad news of this evening just makes it almost impossible to remember what I wanted to say!

I guess thats what I get for being a scatter brain.

Love,

RB.



No comments :

Post a Comment