01 March 2012

PRIMARILY SPEAKING: PART 2: "SWISH, SWISH"

IF YOU'RE JUST TUNING IN, the rest of the week will be completely devoted to this:


YOU CAN FIND THE FIRST INSTALLMENT HERE!

SO HERE'S THE NEXT LOOK:


"SWISH, SWISH"


THIS LOVELY, DARLING LITTLE DRESS, yes, DRESS, is so versatile it's unreal! IT'S SURREAL! And thank god for that since it's not a cheap buy! 

I'm all about versatility, simplicity, affordability, right? So if theses coming looks look simple, yes, that's true. Some may say they are "boring", "conventional". If you're saying that then you probably stumbled upon my blog literally, and figuratively. I say that because if you're a returning reader, or you found me on some fashion site, you probably liked my minimalism. In an over conceptualized, over stylized world that we seem to live in now, my blog can be the beacon of light of chic simplicity. And the voice of the "REAL GIRL" and not the life size doll you can purchase. I'm talking the average, conventional, young lady who isn't pretending to be of a socioeconomic status to appease and relate to its readers. 

IN THE REAL WORLD, who has time to throw on a million different accessories? IN THE FASHION WORLD, if the look needs a thousand accessories to prop it up, I GUESS IT LACKED STYLE TO BEGIN WITH.

AND ANYWAY, who wants to read a fashion blog / look at fashions that are almost impossible to replicate? That sounds like a "debbie downer" kind of blog to me. 

SO IF I'M BORING, SO WHAT? 
I AM BORING! 
I LIKE BEING BORING! 
AND I GUESS MY BORING STYLE IS GETTING NOTICED.

SO NOW LET'S SWISH, SWISH. I'm wearing the PRIMARILY SPEAKING dress I received from SUGARLIPSAPPAREL.COM as a shirt! And an adorable, pseudo parisian mime shirt too. There's one thing you need to know about me if you didn't already: I'm obsessed with my french heritage, I'm obsessed with looking french, and I'm obsessed with my black beret.

So I paired it with my (p)leather skirt that is so swishy. Every time I wear it I get little child twirl syndrome. Makes for the PERFECT PARISIAN LOOK.

À DEMAIN, MES CHERES!

BISOUS, 

RACHELLE BETH.



OH AND BEFORE YOU GO, JUST TO PROVE I WEAR ALL OF MY LOOKS IN REAL LIFE, I'M WEARING THIS ONE RIGHT NOW:



Images taken by BRIAN GARICA of HATE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE.

No comments :

Post a Comment