02 March 2012

PRIMARILY SPEAKING PART 3: RAVE ON


I'LL KEEP THIS POST BRIEF. REALLY GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR THE PEOPLE CLOSEST TO ME IN MY LIFE. Things are really started to change. It's an exciting time and it's scary to think that all the goals I've put in place to make this life, my life, happen are about to become a reality.

Just like how awesome this SUGARLIPS opportunity has been! It's been so much fun to style this dress in different ways. Here, I'm wear the dress as a dress, but really showcasing it as a skirt. This look is like a modern 80's sweat look in my opinion. I bet if I had my hair in high side pony tail, possibly crimped, it would definitely look 80's.

PS. SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. Things are just so insanely crazy right now for me and I can't wait to explain EXACTLY what it is to all of you! It's been building for months now! :D :D

ENJOY!

RB.







IMAGES TAKEN BY BRIAN GARCIA OF HATE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE.

2 comments :

  1. I think this is my fav way you styled this dress! cute!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christen! I'm really glad you liked my series, and especially this look. I thought this might be the *least* liked outfit since it's a bit casual and incorporates a sweat shirt. But you know what? It's my mission in life to make simple sweat shirts transform into chic items!

      Thanks for reading! :D

      Love,

      Me.

      Delete