25 March 2012

AN UPDATE FOR ALL YOU LONELY READERS OF VARNISHED JEANS

HELLO THERE IRRITATED VARNISHED JEANS READERS! (I hope you're not too irritated.)
 WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEEK OF VOGUES?

Well first of all, the MARCH issue of VOGUE has "606 PAGES OF SPRING LOOKS". Yes, thats verbatim, from the cover, how big this issue is! I mean, it rivals there 758 PAGE SEPTEMBER ISSUE. So as you can imagine it has a lot more than three main articles that are interesting, and one editorial that's inspiring.

I've been working on getting through it all and forming some opinions to share with you, and let you decide whether or not it would be a good to rent it from your local lib. SINCE this is such a large issue, expect separate posts on both the ARTICLES and the EDITORIALS. I don't want you to miss out on my enthralling summaries and commentary because it was "TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ".


HERE'S THE REAL JUICY UPDATE THOUGH. MAJOR changes are happening to me in my life right now, that will impact this blog!! I'm so nervous/excited/scared and have been working so much to work this out and it's almost time for me to really let everyone know what has been going on. YOU KNOW, the same thing I've been teasing to you guys for MONTHS!

SO STAY WITH ME! IT WILL BE WORTH IT, I PROMISE.


X AND O,

RACHEL B.

No comments :

Post a Comment