20 April 2012

WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THIS BLOG GO?

INSTAGRAMMED PHOTO OF LOWER MANHATTAN VIA THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE

I HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT I HAD THIS REALLY GREAT POST ABOUT HOW I MOVED TO NEW YORK CITY ALL WRITTEN UP. AND SOMEHOW IT GOT DELETED. FISH STICKS. I will try to re-create it in some fashion, below:

Yes, that's right. That's where this blogger has been for the past two weeks, getting settled in her new apartment in BROOKLYN, NEW YORK. I finally saved enough money to take the plunged with my boyfriend and just move. It was sad to leave Michigan. I had high hopes that I could move to DETROIT and create a name for myself as "DETROIT'S FASHION BLOGGER". But unfortunately my larger career aspirations just didn't have the same kind of opportunities as NYC does.

So for the past two weeks I've been exploring the city, HUSTLING FOR EMPLOYMENT, reconnecting with my partner, who I have not seen in over a month, and getting settled into my new place.

BUT DO NOT WORRY, THIS BLOG WILL BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN, FULL SPEED, MOMENTARILY. And by momentarily, I mean next week. Until then, please check out my INSTAGRAM account (YES I GOT AN IPHONE) and some recent pictures of me, taken today, in PROSPECT PARK.





RB.

No comments :

Post a Comment