18 May 2012

I HEAR YOU SAY

SUNGLASSES mary meyer DRESS h&m SOCKS target SANDALS target
GOOD MORNING.

ANOTHER SHORT POST. 
I have to start getting ready for work!

I'm still hanging on to my bright blues and oranges. I think this dress is primarily a fall dress (?), but who cares? The color is a perfect spring almost royal blue.

So I know I might get some flack for my socks. But seriously, have you seen those gorgeous Mulberry ads? Well they just make me want to wear socks with my sandals. Not to mention it's quite comfortable and cute.

IN OTHER NEWS, I cut my fringe. Yeah I know in these pictures I look really bangy in a mod way. Which is what I intended. But I mean, I just went back to my basically full side bang. I just couldn't wait for my fringe to grow out any longer.

WELL THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR NOW.

RB.





 

Images taken by BRIAN GARCIA of HATE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE.

No comments :

Post a Comment