16 May 2012

YOUTH IS A DREAM

BLAZER thrifted SWEATER vintage BELT thrifted  PLEATED PANTS forever 21 PLATFORM SANDALS target

THIS IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE A QUICK POST, EVEN THOUGH I FEEL THE OUTFIT WARRANTS MORE ATTENTION.

Gosh, what a few couple of weeks. I'm working full time now. I guess that means I'm full time tired.

I hope you are all enjoying the 'new' look of my blog. I think it's less distracting, and more like spring. It's much cleaner.

Anyway, if there is one pastel color I can't deny, it's mint. It might just be the fact that I absolutely adore the color green, especially the mintier hues. But who knows. I just know that I love this Vintage sweater so much. Just as much as I love my vintage wool blazer and pleated pants. Oh, preppy pleated pants! Oh, alliteration! Oh, english darling.

To be fair, I think this look was inspired (at least color wise) by the jazz age. Although, I think it looks more so like that because it was shot at the AUDUBON CENTER in PROSPECT PARK. Mostly I hope it looks like some preppy princess who's sick of wearing pleated skirts.

*          *         *         *         *

Also, check out my newly updated ABOUT section if you were wondering what this whole this is about.

GOOD DAY,

RACHEL BETH







Images taken by BRIAN GARCIA of HATE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE.

No comments :

Post a Comment