28 June 2010

Zac Posen for Target

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Photos courtsey Chelsea Raye Melton]


One thing I failed to mention on Friday about my excellent guest blogger Chelsea Raye Melton is that she happens to be great at taking candid photos.

She took these of me in my Zac Posen for Target sailor inspired, [crazy] print dress. Everytime I've gone to Target in the past month, I've salivated over Zac's collection, waiting for it to go on sale because lord knows I'm not going to pay upwards of $40 for it. Finally the day came when Target launched a 30% off sale on all of his designs and in that moment I decided I must snag at least one of his dresses before they flew off the racks.

I honestly spent 1/2 an hour contemplating whether or not the dress was really me. "Could I really pull off this crazy pink and purple tiger-esque print?" Well after much consideration while wandering aimlessly through the food section and remembering quite well about how I waited and didn't get anything from the Rodarte for Target collection - I decided I'd better spend the money and hope it looked good.

I think it turned out well.

Body: $27.00 Zac Posen for Target Dress
Hand: $1.00 bubble wand from Meijer - these things really create hours of fun (and lots of photos) - and just for one dollar!

You can find information about my shoes here.

R

No comments :

Post a Comment