02 July 2010

Blow Out That Cherry Bomb

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favourite things about living in the middle of the country is the over abundance of orchards. There are 4 orchards within a 5 mile radius of my house. Every summer I pick and pick and pick strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and apples. I went to pick strawberries and I've never been a fan of cherries but I could help thinking how beautiful the cherries lit up the trees. I was so mesmerized by their vibrant red colour that I took the plunge, I tried a cherry.

Now being from Michigan, home of the Traverse City Cherry Festival (which by the way is going on this weekend and is super fun and I recommend everyone go to it at least once), its very bizarre that not only have I never tried a real cherry, but decided that I just don't like them. Well, not anymore. I was spitting pits faster than you can say cherry pit spitter.

Body: $13.00 Old Navy dress on clearance
[Find shoes and belt here and here]

R

No comments :

Post a Comment