04 August 2011

Designer Collaboration Showdown

The twitterverse and blogosphere is lighting up with everyone's opinions and excitement over Karl Lagerfeld's collection for Impulse at Macy's and Missoni's collection for Target!


I saw my first look of it on Coco Rocha's tumblr account this morning. Her photos are obviously very different from the Lookbook being posted around on various fashion blogs and websites, since she's modeling some of the outfits for the ad campaign.




Since the fashion world is positively gushing over Lagerfeld's Macy's collection, its almost old news that yesterday Target released images of Missoni's collection! Missoni's signature zig-zag pattern makes its appearance on a seriously mod inspired shift dress and ensemble! 




I know just yesterday in my I Heart Ronson post I discussed how much I love these designer collaborations, but how kismet is it that two major designers released images of their respective collections the next day?! 


I'm so super excited for these collections!! I can't wait till August-September when they drop in stores. I just hope Lagerfeld's collection won't break my budget! 


RB.



No comments :

Post a Comment