12 August 2011

Fall Preview: Part One







So before I left for Chicago, a monsoon passed through Michigan. There also happened to be a contest on Lookbook.nu called the "Sunsilk Winter Look". Entrants would submit their best Winter Look with the possibility of winning some cash. These pictures were to be entered into that, however, I found out that only Lookbooker's from Australia could enter. 

I didn't want to completely scrap these photos, so I decided to create what I'm calling a two part Fall Preview. I'm super excited to wear my fall clothes, especially the new ones I purchased while in Chicago. So look ahead to tomorrow for a preview of those items!

I love this look so much. I probably wear it several times through the fall and winter just because I like this outfit so much! I know I've boasted my love of Target and their designer collaborations (and all the major retailer's collaborations), and this dress is the product of one of those fabulous collaborations. I got this Alice Temperley for Target dresses a few years ago. I love how it brings the frilliness of the Victorian era into a baby doll dress. The 5-button detailing on the sleeves its probably my favorite part of this Victoria combination. I'm such a sucker for buttons.


I got the shoes & tights from Target as well. Seriously, never underestimate the style possibilities at Target.


Today has been a lazy day. I've been cleaning a lot, my car and my bedroom, and just have become completely exhausted from it. I also heard back from a job I recently had two interviews for. I didn't get the job. I was really hoping to get the job so I could make some serious cash and move out of my family home. I guess it wasn't the right opportunity for me. Oh well. Hopefully things will be looking up for me in the near future! 

Especially with this blog. It would be a dream come true, for sure.

Till tomorrow,


RB.


Photos courtesy of Brian Garcia.


No comments :

Post a Comment