29 August 2011

Fall Sneak Peek: Urban Outfitters



Today in my email I got an exclusive preview of Urban Outfitters new items for fall! I wanted to share with everyone what I got to see, and what I absolutely love!




I love these tweed trousers and blazer. They follow with one of my favorite trends, the tuxedo trend. I love that they aren't completely elegant though, but casual and collegiate. These would be perfect to wear around an autumnal college campus, or just pretending to be still in college. 




Again, this sweater dress would be perfect with a pair of tights, some oxfords or lace up boots and the tweed blazer on top. Another perfect autumnal look or back to school outfit. 


I just absolutely adore this adorable tote. I love the zipper detailing, the accompanying side strap, and the black detailing on the corners. It reminds me of a back I've been eyeing at the J. Crew Factory store called "The Weekender". It's absolutely a retro style weekend tote that would be a perfect fall accessory. 


I'm going to a Tiger's game tonight. Can't wait! 


RB.

No comments :

Post a Comment