17 August 2011

Indian Summer with American Eagle & Polyvore.com



Polyvore.com is this great website that allows you to create "sets" or collages of various articles of clothing to create different looks that showcase your personal style and taste.

I recently entered a contest that Polyvore is having, sponsored by American Eagle. I thought it would be fitting to show what I put together since I posted a look yesterday wearing an American Eagle dress. 

Everything in this look, which I named "Indian Summer with American Eagle", is from American Eagle, except the dress. I love what I've put together, and I would absolutely wear it. I also think that it retains American Eagle's brand and demographic as well. 

Hope you like! There's over 6,000 entrees, so I probably won't win.. but you never know!


RB.

No comments :

Post a Comment