20 September 2011

HIGH TIMES








I'd always been a bit hesitant to try on a pair of high waisted jeans. I didn't want to appear like I was trying to be someone that I'm not. But I took the plung and bought these jeans on urbanoutfitters.com on sale. It's difficult to shop online for things, especially a pair of pants. But these had gotten so many good reviews. 

I have to say, I get a tremendous amount of compliments on them and I really like the way they make my butt look. I love to wear them with things tucked in and a blazer like this one or a cardigan. I'm wearing a J. Crew striped tank under it, and a blazer from Target. This black blazer is so versatile, I wear it with anything I want to add sophistication too or to downplay the femininity. And these jeans can be highly feminine, since they accentuate all my assets.


It just so happens that last week when I was wearing this outfit and took the pictures, I was approached by an intern for refinery29.com to take my picture for campus fashion in Ann Arbor. I was so flattered! I can't wait till the blog post is up. I'll definitely post the picture here!


RB.


PS. I love this picture below! I just wish there wasn't so much glare on my glasses!


Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

2 comments :