18 October 2011

AUTUMN & YSL







The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. The most inspiring things to me during the Autumn season are just the colors on the leaves. 

I'm wearing a mustard cardigan I got from Target, wool shorts from the Gap, tights from Target, and this amazing Yves Saint Laurent tie I thrifted for $1.50!!!!!! I'm pretty sure the Salvation Army didn't know what they were selling me. It's a super wide tie, probably from the seventies or eighties, and so I thought it would be the perfect head band accessory. If I actually wore it like a tie I think it might make me look like some freakishly thin thing. I love how the tie playfully placed in my hair and hangs down the side of my cardigan. It adds some nice asymmetry to my outfit and makes my cardigan just a tad more interesting.

I borrowed these awesome boots from my sister. I think they were something like $100, not anything I would spend! But, I'm glad I get to wear them. :D

Love,

Rachel Beth


Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

No comments :

Post a Comment