20 December 2011

HOLD STILL














So you may have noticed my face got bigger. I don't mean I gained weight. I mean I'm trying something different on my blog. I've felt like my pictures were lacking in the size department so I've been fooling around on blogger, trying to make them a little bigger. Are these changes a hint at things to come? I think so. I might be changing just a tiny bit, the look of my blog this holiday season. We'll see. Probably nothing too drastic.

I managed to grab the weather at a great time, while it was lightly snowing. The small dusting of snow on the ground is lovely, although I don't think we'll be having a white Christmas.

I'm wearing two pieces I've already worn before, creating a new outfit. I'm all about saving money, having items that are versatile enough to have movement from one outfit to the next. I'm wearing a (p)leather skirt from Forever 21. I'm obsessed with this skirt and wearing it as much as possible. I love how its a mini yet has the fullness of an A line skirt. I also love the shine of the fake leather. 

I'm also wearing my huge chunky circa 2002 Gap striped sweater. I try not to pay attention to fashion rules. I've always been perplexed by the idea that "Navy, Black, and Brown" are never to be worn together. So wearing camel with black is a perfect combination for me.

I'm also wearing my new glasses from Proopticals.com. I love the Ashley frame so much. I have so many pairs of lenses now its difficult to chose which to wear. But these are definitely a great addition to my collection and incredibly affordable.


Enjoy!


Rachel Beth

Images taken by Brian Garcia of Hate Your Answering Machine.

No comments :

Post a Comment