20 February 2012

NYFW FALL 2012: BETSY, EMERSON, PREEN

BETSEY JOHNSON:






PREEN:








EMERSON:







JUST A SMALL AMOUNT of shows to look at today! I've been sifting through the remains of NYFW. I guess my mood is a little bit different today. I'm just feeling a little more prone toward "fun" collections... which means not too fun, ha. Might have something to do with the fact that currently, this is my favorite song:




I KNOW WE'RE COOL.

Anyway, I think the PREEN show is a little out of the ordinary for me to be attracted to, but I just love the butterflies and how it reminds me of an nice way of incorporating an indian summer into your fall wardrobe. I'm also kinda bummed by RODARTE this year. Some strong looks no less, but just didn't feel altogether attracted to their show as I do normally. Oh, and I guess I should mention that I really only liked the beginning of BETSY JOHNSON. . . wished her collection was more cohesive and incorporated more of the "TIC TAC TOE" element.


So, I'm going to sing like GWEN STEFANI all day. Doesn't she look so lushes as a brunette? UH - HUH.


Love,

Rachel B.



Images from nymag.com

No comments :

Post a Comment