14 February 2012

PORTER GREY -- NYFW FALL 2012 RTW











I'VE LOOKED AT QUITE a few collections in the past couple of days, and even though NYFW isn't over, I just simply cannot get over the PORTER GREY collection. I don't think what's going on here is particularly innovative but it's just good. Simple, to the point, preppy, good. I mean, all of these colors, the way the models are styled, this is what I want my wardrobe to look like, to move toward. I don't think I've loved an entire collection as much as I love this one. It's like a RACHEL BETH prep wonderland of technically executed gorgeousness. It's like eating your favorite comfort food, and letting out a long low sigh of yum. AND DO YOU SEE THOSE GOLD TROUSERS? This inspires me to incorporate metallics into my wardrobe; because these look like King Midus good, not Snookie from the block cheap. Maybe I will hodge podge some loafers in a metallic gold. 

FORGET GLITTER, BECAUSE ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

Heh. Lame, I know. But I can just see myself running around this collection laughing and giggling and skipping like a mad woman just grabbing at the clothes. Perfection.


Hopefully will be posting some outfits later this week! My Photographer is sick. :(


So this is my Valentine to you, readers. Quite possibly the collection of my dreams.

Love,

Rachel B.

No comments :

Post a Comment